Thursday, September 30, 2021

LEARNING YIDDISH IN TIME OF COVID-19

Now during the COVID-19 epidemic it may be a good time to check out some Yiddish resources.   In my opinion nothing beats a class with a great teacher - especially a residential intensive class -- but here are some online resources to explore on your own!

There are a several Yiddish courses listed on the internet; I'm not familiar with their some of their sponsoring organizations and they might not be practical for other reasons, so I'm not listing them here.  

However YIVO  offers live online classes:  https://yivo.org/Learn

These are live, online courses held on Zoom.  They are not inexpensive but maybe worth checking out! 

I'll add more as I find more!

                                                        ###

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

  If you are reading this blog please know that it is for my own use - mostly to be able to find songs that I like, and not for any commerci...