Thursday, October 14, 2021

AVROM SUTZKEVER -- TWO BILINGUAL COLLECTIONS

 I am enjoying two recent collections of poems by Avrom Sutzkever (1913-2010).  Both are bilingual: Yiddish and English.  I found both at Amazon (although Amazon indicates that there is only one copy left of Still my Word Sings as of October, 2021).

1. The Full Pomegranate.  From SUNY and available at Amazon as a paperback and as a Kindle book.  

2. Still my Word Sings -- Poems.   from Dusseldorf University Press. Available in Hard Copy at Amazon although there was only one copy left as of October 20, 2021.

There is quite a bit more by Avrom Sutzkever at www.amazon.com. I'm not sure how many are bilingual.

                                                          ###



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

  If you are reading this blog please know that it is for my own use - mostly to be able to find songs that I like, and not for any commerci...