Friday, October 1, 2021

THE EASY SHMEEZY GUIDE TO YIDDISH

A handy little booklet with a wealth of useful everyday phrases:   "Easy Shmeezy Guide to Yiddish," by Moshe Sherizen.  

It was apparently a project of something called the Yiddish Academy offering a free introductory lesson at: 

https://yiddishacademy.com/course/free-yiddish-lessons/

Amazon sometimes has this little book both as a paperback and as a Kindle book.  When they have it, this handy mini-paperback can vary wildly in prices from quite reasonable to astronomic.  Don't ask me why!  

That said, if you can find a copy of the little paperback Easy Shmeezy Guide to Yiddish anywhere at a reasonable price, go for it!  It's a handy little book!

I'll add more as I find more.

                                                       ###

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

  If you are reading this blog please know that it is for my own use - mostly to be able to find songs that I like, and not for any commerci...